YOUR WAY TO THE SHOW
Just 15 minutes by car away from the venue, Vienna International Airport (or Wien-Schwechat, VIE) offers direct flights from dozens of major Western European cities as well as a huge variety of Eastern European hubs.
By rail & public transit
The high-speed inter-city trains (EC, IC, ICE, EN, Railjet) stop at Vienna’s various main stations (there are three, although one is currently under construction).
- From Wien Meidling / Philadelphiabrücke (temporary substitute for Südbahnhof)
--- Take commuter train S2 from Philadelphiabrücke to Praterstern, continue as below
--- Take subway line U6 toward Floridsdorf to Längenfeldgasse; there, change to the U4 toward Heiligenstadt; exit at Schottenring and change to the U2; continue as below (“From Praterstern”)
- From Wien Westbahnhof: take subway line U3 toward Simmering, exit at Volkstheater; change to subway line U2; continue as below (“From Praterstern”)
- From Praterstern: take subway line U2 towards Stadion; then, exit at Messe-Prater (for Hall A) or Krieau (Hall D)
Messe Wien is easily accessible by car. GPS coordinates: 1020 Vienna, Ausstellungsstraße or Trabrennstraße
We strongly suggest you use only car park D close to the show hall D!
- From the south: A2 to the A23 toward Prague/Brno; exit at Handelskai/Messezentrum
- From the east (Vienna Airport): A4 to the A23 toward Prague/Brno; exit at Handelskai/Messezentrum
- From the west: A1 to the motorway junction at Steinhäusl; then take the A21 until the junction at Vösendorf; then take the A23 toward Prague/Brno; exit at Handelskai/Messezentrum
- From the north: A22, exit at Reichsbrücke; after the bridge turn left at the first traffic lights into the Vorgartenstraße; continue to the Ausstellungsstraße
For local driving maps and other useful information, see:
Accomodation & city details
The venue website features an extensive list of hotels close to the Messe Wien: www.messe.at/en/servicecenter/hotels_wien.html
Aanverwante beurs (zen)
- PACK & EMBALLAGE 2013Sweden, Stockholm16/10 - 17/10/2013