The UK's only dedicated showcase for laboratory technology and consumables, analytical and biotech equipment.
easyFairs Lab Innovations is a brand new two day focused sales event giving you the opportunity meet and do business with end-users and senior decision makers from the UK's leading industry, educational and research laboratories.
Get involved today - FINAL STANDS REMAINING
Contact Richard Thompson on +44 (0)20 8843 8829 or Chris Jones on +44 (0)20 8843 8822 to secure your stand today.
Exhibitions are the second most effective means of generating sales leads and heightening brand awareness after a company's own website.
Source: Outsell Inc. Annual Advertising and Marketing Study 2011.
LAB INNOVATIONS 2012 will attract your customers through:
- A wide range of exhibits - from innovations in lab technology through to cutting edge analytical and biotech equipment
- Live demonstrations - a dedicated area for exhibitors to showcase their latest technologies and communicate the applications to an audience hungry for ways to cut costs and speed up processes
- A comprehensive educational programme - delivered by leading names including the Royal Society of Chemistry and Campden BRI
- A targeted visitor marketing campaign - starting a full year out from the exhibition and including a wide range of trade advertising, direct mail, email and online marketing
- Partnership with the UK's leading trade bodies - including Gambica, Campden BRI, The Royal Society of Chemistry and many more - meaning access to an unrivalled audience of senior decision makers.
"Gambica is delighted to be supporting LAB INNOVATIONS. The easyFairs offering is really refreshing, a low cost, all-in stand package with no hidden extras to give members a clear return on investment. easyFairs clearly puts the visitor at the heart of what they do and I am reassured to see such heavyweight end-user associations such as the Royal Society of Chemistry and Campden BRI supporting the exhibition and delivering world class educational content."
Tim Collins, Director, Laboratory Technology, Gambica
For more information, contact a member of our sales team today:
It is important that the entire industry is made aware of activities relating to third parties contacting exhibitors for entries into show guides. Examples include Fairguide and Expo-Guide. Find out more here!