How can I order tickets?
Visitors with a professional or business interest in attending "maintenance Schweiz 2018" have three different ways to access the show:
- You can preregister on the website by using the "Your show ticket" button. Online registration will be open about four month before the trade show starts.
The advantage for you: You will receive our newsletter, which will keep you up-to-date on the most important events concerning the show, even before it starts. When you arrive at the fairgrounds we provide fast-lane tracks for preregistered visitors so that you can avoid a long wait and enter the show immediately.
- You have been invited by EasyFairs or one of our exhibitors? Then bring your ticket and register at the show at your self-registration desks.
- Come to the trade show and register on-site.
How much does admission cost?
CHF 30.-- except you got a registration code from an exhibitor, media partner or Easyfairs. If you have one your visit is for free.
How can I prepare my visit in advance?
Easyfairs offers you a broad spectrum of instruments to individually prepare and structure your visits - all online.
- In the menu you'll find the category "exhibitor catalogue", where the exhibitors are listed in alphabetical order with advance information about their products and innovations. Use the search engine to look for segments of production, keywords or company names.
- Furthermore, you can mark companies that are of special interest in the alphabetical list and download a PDF that contains your selected exhibitors and a floorplan with your preferred exhibitors highlighted. This helps you get right down to business with relevant exhibitors.
- Don't miss the free ScienceCenter programme, either! Scheduled conveniently throughout the show is a full schedule of independent mini-seminars and high-calibre expert talks. Take a look at the programme beforehand so you can plan your business meetings around the talks you want to see.
Where can I park?
Parking is available in the garage of Messe Schweiz Parking.
Find more information here:
Can I get something to eat and drink at the show?
Upon arrival, every visitor receives a coupon for a free coffee along with his entrance ticket, which you can redeem at the coffee bar. In addition, there's a restaurant.
Who can I contact in case of questions and problems?
If you should have any questions do not hesitate to ask one of our hostesses at the registration desk any time. The Easyfairs team at the business point is also looking forward to helping you.