As a company operating in a wide business spectrum in numerous countries around the world, both online and on site, Easyfairs wishes to better exploit all data it collects to improve its business decisions and customer service while making sure we pay all the attention needed to our customer’s privacy.
Working from our head office in Brussels and reporting to the Head of Technology and Digital Transformation (CTO), the Head of Data Analysis will be responsible for:
- Business Intelligence infrastructure and solutions, including management of B.I . external experts. B.I responsibility includes customer service, business and finance dashboards
- Deployment of Easyfairs’ Big Data architecture, infrastructure and solution, including selection of technologies, proofs of concepts, trials and Big Data-oriented lab projects
- Being the point of contact for the Heads of Regions, CFO, COO and the rest of the senior management of the group for the definition of dashboards and reporting needs.
Profile and skills
- 5 years experience in Business Intelligence, Big Data, Data Science or related field
- Good technical knowledge of tools and solutions for Data Management, BI and reporting
- Strong willingness to learn and experiment with new data technologies such as Amazon Redshift, Apache Hadoop, NoSQL, Google Datalab/Dataprep, etc.
- Ability to understand, discuss and define business needs and translate them to technologies and solutions
- Knowledge or background in Statistics and/or Data Science
- Very good spoken and written English
- An opportunity to work in an international, fast growing company with a strong taste for innovation and experimentation. We live by our motto: ‘Visit the future’.
- Be part of Easyfairs’ Technology Management team, responsible for the whole group’s technology strategy
- A job with opportunities for new experiences and learning: Easyfairs recently won the UFI’s 2017 Education Awards