Artexis Easyfairs Oriex, Paris
Easyfairs UK & Global is growing rapidly , having made a number of recent acquisitions, and with many global launches in the pipeline. As such, it is a very dynamic and exciting team to join, with some exciting opportunities for driven, energetic and passionate individuals.
For our office in Paris, we are looking for a Content & Insight Marketing Manager directly reporting to the Event Director.
The main focus of this role is to bring industry insight and guide the event, content and marketing strategy and messaging, create and execute the content strategy in order to achieve event objectives, as well as full creation and implementation of the digital and social media campaign strategy.
Skills, experience and attributes required are:
- Minimum of 2-3 years in conference production, research or journalism, with exposure to both marketing and digital/social media
- Big picture thinking, adaptability and resilience
- High standards of communication
- Strong analytical approach, balanced with creativity
- Natural authority, experience in leading people, and excellent capacity to interact with all levels
- Ability to hit deadlines and work under pressure
- Excellent coaching, presentation and organisational skills
- Excellent capacity to interact with all levels
- Competence in Microsoft Office products
Responsibilities will also include:
- Developing strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Ensuring excellent industry knowledge of the markets we serve
- Translating industry themes into relevant content formats, with a focus on bringing innovation to the show
- Production of conference & show features, from research, formulation & speaker/partner recruitment to onsite logistical delivery
- Execution of content marketing collateral
- Forming the content messaging across the full marketing campaign
- Delivering the full social media campaign
If you think you have what it takes to grow with Easyfairs and share in our exciting future, please apply with your CV and covering letter detailing how you are perfect for the job.