You have booked your stand – so here’s what you can do next to promote your presence at the show.
1. Update your exhibitor profile on the website via My easyFairs
2. If you have booked a Booster PackTM to boost your visibility at the show, ensure you have uploaded your logo and additional information about your company. Don’t forget, optimised Booster Pack exhibitors get over three times the number of page views! This is done via My easyFairs
3. Download the MAINTEC banners, buttons and logo to put on your website
If you have a website, it's a great place to promote your presence at the show. Simply download your banners and buttons from this page, and hyperlink them to your personal registration link. Then simply sit back, monitor who is visiting as a result of your marketing activity, and contact these people in advance of the show to get them to visit your stand!
You will receive your unique link around 4 months out from the show. If you need assistance or have lost your unique link please contact Shona Thomson on +44 (0)20 8843 8809 or Shona.Thomson@easyFairs.com
4. Add a tag onto your email signature to let people know they can visit you at the show:
“See us on Stand XXX at MAINTEC 2013: 5 – 7 March 2013, NEC Birmingham”. Link to our website at www.easyFairs.com/MAINTECUK
5. Send out an email to your prospects letting them know you will be at the show by using our e-ticket wizard
You will be emailed this around 4 months out from the show; if you need assistance or have not received it please contact Shona Thomson on +44 (0)20 8843 8809 or Shona.Thomson@easyFairs.com
6. Make the most of our free marketing & PR services and tools
Let us know what you’re doing on your stand and which marketing tools you would like to use by filling out the Marketing & PR form. Deadline 17 January 2013
7. Track your registrations via our n200 registration system
If you have sent out tickets, emails or used your unique registration link in any way, you can track who registers via your unique codes via your n200 account. This is accessed via your My easyFairs account.
8. Order your exhibitor insurance package
Please note that you must by law have liability insurance when you exhibit at any event. If you have not already purchased a package, or are not covered by your own company’s public liability insurance, please call +44 (0)20 8843 8800.
9. Order your furniture and onsite scanners via My easyFairs
10. Register your stand personnel
All exhibitors require a badge to enter the exhibition; to avoid you having to register your stand personnel on the day, please register their names in advance via your n200 account. This is accessed via your My easyFairs account.
Your My easyFairs account
You will have received your login when you booked your stand; if you need assistance or have lost your login please contact Shona Thomson on +44 (0)20 8843 8809 or Shona.Thomson@easyFairs.com
Further logistical information about exhibiting
View the Exhibitor Onsite Guide, for a full guide to all the logistical aspects of exhibiting at MAINTEC 2013, including all access information, stand build details, legal requirements and guidelines.
If you have any enquiries about exhibiting at MAINTEC 2013, please contact Shona Thomson:
T: +44 (0)20 8843 8809
It is important that the entire industry is made aware of activities relating to third parties contacting exhibitors for entries into show guides. An example of one such guide is Fairguide. To find out more please follow this link.
- PUMPS & VALVES 2013Netherlands, Rotterdam02/10 - 03/10/2013