EASYFAIRS’ MARKETING & PR TOOLS FOR EXHIBITORS
easyFairs gives all exhibitors access to a complete programme of highly targeted and complimentary tools and activities to promote your attendance at the event.
Your package includes:
FREE microsite – our unique My easyFairs® system enables you to create a microsite within the show’s main website, including the ability to upload your logo, product information and press releases
FREE PR exposure – our PR agency works closely with exhibitors to promote their presence at the show across the show media campaign
FREE secure mailing – easyFairs will send personalised invitations on your behalf, to your database, free of charge**
FREE customised email design – we will send you a content-rich html email to enable you to personalise the content before sending it to prospective and current clients
FREE telemarketing – we will call up to 500 of your contacts and invite them to the show on your behalf **
FREE ticket invites – we give you unlimited visitor invitations to send to your customers to invite the event
FREE buttons, banners & logos – a great way to promote your involvement in MAINTEC 2013
PLUS… Our team is always on hand to provide advice and guidance to help you with all aspects of exhibiting at MAINTEC!
NEW FOR 2012! Online365 PackTM (included in your package)
- Clickable listing within the online directory – listings are categorised by products and by shows
- Dedicated online microsite – including the ability to upload your logo and add detail about your company
- Ability to upload product information and press releases
- Year-round product search engine – searches across all shows, all industries, all countries and all languages
- Social media sharing facility – enabling you to access an even wider audience of potential buyers (includes LinkedIn, Xing, Facebook, Twitter, and all other leading platforms)
- Full integration with visitor registration system (n200) – offering you the ability to easily and directly track and contact your potential clients in advance of the show
It is important that the entire industry is made aware of activities relating to third parties contacting exhibitors for entries into show guides. An example of one such guide is Fairguide. To find out more please follow this link.