Make the most of exhibiting...what to do next
You have booked your stand – so here’s what you can do next to promote your presence at the show.
Steps to promote your presence at the show
1. Update your exhibitor profile on the website via My easyFairs
2. If you have booked a Booster Pack to boost your visibility at the show, ensure you have uploaded your logo and additional information about your company. Don’t forget, optimised Booster Pack exhibitors get over three times the number of page views! This is done via My easyFairs
3. Download the IFEX banners, buttons and logo to put on your website here.
If you have a website, it's a great place to promote your presence at the show. Simply download your banners and buttons from this page, and hyperlink them to your personal registration link. Then simply sit back, monitor who is visiting as a result of your marketing activity, and contact these people in advance of the show to get them to visit your stand!
You will receive your unique link around 4 months out from the show. If you need assistance or have lost your unique link please contact Shona Thomson on +44 (0)20 8843 8809 or Shona.Thomson@easyFairs.com
4. Add a tag onto your email signature to let people know they can visit you at the show:
“See us on Stand XXX at IFEX 2012: 24 April – 26 April 2012, King's Hall, Belfast”. Link to our website at www.easyFairs.com/IFEX
5. Send out an email to your prospects letting them know you will be at the show by using our e-ticket wizard
You will be emailed this around 4 months out from the show; if you need assistance or have not received it please contact Shona Thomson on +44 (0)20 8843 8809 or Shona.Thomson@easyFairs.com
6. Make the most of our free marketing & PR services and tools
Let us know what you’re doing on your stand and which marketing tools you would like to use by filling out the Marketing & PR form. The form should only take you 5 minutes to fill out. DEADLINE 8 March 2012.
7. Track your registrations via our n200 registration system
If you have sent out tickets, emails or used your unique registration link in any way, you can track who registers via your unique codes via your n200 account. This is accessed via your My easyFairs account.
8. Order your exhibitor insurance package
Please note that you must by law have liability insurance when you exhibit at any event. If you have not already purchased a package, or are not covered by your own company’s public liability insurance, please call +44 (0)20 8843 8800.
9. Order your furniture and onsite scanners via My easyFairs
10. Register your stand personnel
All exhibitors require a badge to enter the exhibition; to avoid you having to register your stand personnel on the day, please register their names in advance via your n200 account. This is accessed via your My easyFairs account.
Your My easyFairs account
You will have received your login when you booked your stand; if you need assistance or have lost your login please contact Shona Thomson on +44 (0)20 8843 8809 or Shona.Thomson@easyFairs.com
Further logistical information about exhibiting
For a full guide to all the logistical aspects of exhibiting at MAINTEC 2012, including all access information, stand build details, legal requirements and guidelines, please download the Exhibitor Onsite Guide.
Download the exhibitor onsite guide