Welcome to the packaging industry’s meeting place in Northern Germany, where suppliers of packaging materials and solutions want to do proper business with you and exchange views on the industry.
The concept of the show is simple and simply different: At VERPACKUNG 2013 you have the opportunity to thoroughly inform yourself of the latest developments in the packaging sector and find tailor-made solutions. The core areas cover the entire range of the packaging industry and offer the visitor a varied and high quality array of problem-solving approaches – See it for yourself!
What you can find:
- Compact information concerning recent products and solutions
- Clear and neatly-arranged structure of the exhibition hall
- Direct contact to the exhibitors
- Exhibitors, who want to do business and take their time for you
- Free learnShops seminars
- Special exhibitions on recent themes and trends
Experience a trade show in a totally different way: without time-consuming journeys, expensive stay-overs and long distances!
VERPACKUNG 2013: the time and cost-effective packaging trade show.
- VERPACKUNG 2013 features Prof. Dr. Bernd Sadlowsky of the BFSV Institute (Institute for Consulting, Research, System Planning, Packaging Development and Testing – stand: D:06), who will be giving talks and workshops on:
„Altersgerechte Verpackung – Lebensmittelverpackungen auf dem Prüfstand“
„Einfluss der Verpackungen auf unsere Geschmackswahrnehmung“
»Find out more... (information in German)
- NVC Panel Debate: maximising the pool
of packaging talent (Room A3.2, 1st Floor Hall A3)
»Find out more...
These exhibitors were last to book:
“For us, Verpackung Hamburg 2011 once again proved to be of significant importance for the fruitful packaging-related business development in the regional development of The Netherlands, Denmark and the North of Germany. We look forward with much enthusiasm to the next edition, in 2013!”
MSc MEng Michaël Nieuwesteeg, NVC Netherlands Packaging Centre