Your way to the fair
Located just a few minutes from downtown Hamburg, Hall A3 at Hamburg Messe can be reached easily by car or public transportation.
Depending on your direction of travel, take the following motorways and junctions. Upon exiting, follow the signs "Messe/CCH" to the venue parking.
- A7 from the North or A23 from North-West: Junction HH-Volkspark
- A24 / A1 from the East / North East: Junction HH-Horn
- A250 / A255 from the South-East via Neue Elbbrücken / HH-Centrum
- A1 from the South-West via A7 / Elbtunnel Junction HH-Volkspark
- A7 from the South via Neue Elbbrücken / HH-Centrum
By public transport
- By city train (S-Bahn): take trains S11, S21 or S31 to "Sternschanze" (3 min walk to Hall 3)
- By subway (U-Bahn): U1 train to "Stephansplatz" (8 min walk to Hall A3), or U2 train to "Messehallen" (5 min walk to Hall A3)
It is only a five minute walk from Intercity train station Hamburg-Dammtor to the Hall A3, Hamburg Messe. Your walk will take you through the beautiful park "Planten un Blomen!
From Hamburg Airport, 69 airlines fly directly to 18 national and 98 international destinations. It is situated to the north of the city in Fuhlsbüttel. See the Hamburg Airport website for flight connections. Hamburg Messe can be reached from there by airport bus, regular bus, the subway, and by taxi.
The journey time to the Hamburg Messe by car is about 20 minutes, by public transport about 30 minutes, depending on the connection.