easyFairs®, the leading exhibition organiser, has launched a new Packaging Show in London. Meet over 150 companies at easyFairs® PACKAGING INNOVATIONS LONDON, which is successfully following in the footsteps of easyFairs’ quartet of Packaging Shows which took place in Birmingham earlier in the year. It includes the CONTRACT PACK feature with over 20 exhibitors representing contract packing sector.
Here's what you can expect to see -
The focus of this new event in London on 7 & 8 October is firmly on creativity, branding and marketing with new features, attractions and specialist companies exhibiting to attract a new audience of the most senior decision-making marketers and creatives as well as the wider packaging purchasing market. Tried and tested attractions that draw senior buyers from the FMCG sector are back as well, but with a twist...
So Why Attend?
BE INSPIRED by innovative solutions that might just make your brands fly off the shelf
• MEET face to face with 150+ of the sector’s most creative and pro-active companies
• TALK to creatives and developers and find out how they can deliver for you
• GET YOUR HANDS ON the latest cutting edge products – there’s no better way to get a real feel. See products spanning across a wide spectrum of process and manufacturing industries including healthcare, food and drink, retail, I.T, wholesale, games, toys and much more…
• HEAR what the experts have to say at two learnShops™ programmes packed full of insights, industry trends and real case study learnings
• PICK UP market intelligence – who’s doing what and with whom!
• NETWORK with industry leaders as well as your peers – you never know what might develop from a two minute face to face conversation
• SEE more demos in a day than you could in a week