Latest developments on BAKKERSVAK:
At KeyBAKE you can find a magnetic cover. The cover can’t be pushed up through the dough. (stand B1016)
- De HEIN refrigeration are distinguished by more than 30 years experience with the conditioning of the dough pieces, constant innovation and maximum energy efficiency. ( stand A1015)
- A healthy life is one of the most important things. And you can be part of this to make low-carb bread. Krijger Molenaars offers you the right ingredients. (Stand C1014)
- Havelaar introduced a new packaging for bread with an integrated locking system. We would like to show you this system at the show. (Stand A1007)
- For quick and hygienic cleaning of plates, bowls, crates, machine parts or knives, you get the best results with a Hobart washing machine especially for this kind of tools. (Stand C1010)
''BAKKERSVAK was a great tradeshow with a fantastic atmosphere. The quality of visitors was good and Sunday was a nice day for us to contact our relations in a relaxing atmosphere.''
Mischa Waterlander, Waterlander Samach b.v.
Yields in the bakery sector are under pressure. For both large and small businesses, whether craft or industrial, differentiating yourself from the competition is vital to survival. This is true for all sectors of the industry. For major retailers, freshness and quality is so important that they operate their own bakeries, which allows them to better align production, logistics and sales. Based on their scale, industrial bakers can compete on knowledge, technology and sales concepts. Artisan bakers face similar challenges and more. Lacking the advantages of scale, These "Davids" must find new ways to compete against the industry's "Goliaths".
A wide range of exhibitors will be available for you to talk in a casual, relaxed atmosphere. Catch up with existing business partners, meet new contacts, and inform yourself about the new opportunities and trends in your industry. In just two days you will meet the relevant suppliers to the industry:
- Store Fixtures
- Raw materials, ingredients & intermediates
- End products
- Machinery, plant & equipment
- Packaging Materials
- Quality, hygiene, safety ensurance & environment protection
- Logistics & storage
- Advise & services
- Wholesalers & purchasing
''It is a nice tradeshow for starters. I had to made some investments and I wanted some knowlegde about new innovations in the industry.''
Ellen Grootkarzijn, Bakkerij Grootkarzijn