Visit PRINT 2012 because...
'A good trade show with most of the players on the market and suppliers of printing and finishing equipment. A nice opportunity to get to know other vendors.' - Dave D'haeyere, Copy & Design
You are a professional in the graphical sector and you wish to:
- improve efficiency, conserve energy
- drive down costs
- boost productivity
- find new solutions
- discover the latest innovations
- source new suppliers
- make purchasing decisions for current or future projects
...then visit PRINT 2012 and discover the latest trends and developments in:
- direct mail & direct marketing solutions
- print services & advice
- printers, equipment and accessories
- prepress & premedia – systems, appliances and software
- technology for binding and finishing of printed collaterals
- print-on-demand & commercial publishing of printed materials
- crossmedia & publishing 3.0
... and much more
Select the relevant exhibitors from our interactive exhibitor catalogue (you can even contact them beforehand), check where their stands are on the floorplan and compare the different solutions back to back. That would take you days -or weeks- to accomplish any other way!
Learn from peers and experts
PRINT 2012 also offers free seminars: interactive seminars and mini-workshops, which take place right on the show floor. These will meet your demand for practical information, because they're selected for their applicability to the day-to-day needs and challenges.
Plus, it couldn't be easier to attend
easyFairs show are not only free to attend, they're 'hype-free'; they simply inform our visitors about the latest innovations in the sector. The exhibitions are focused and on a human scale - making it an efficient and pleasurable experience. Hence, visiting the show will only take a limited amount of your precious time, making it a time-effective undertaking.