Visiting PRINT 2011 is well worth your time!
Because PRINT 2011 has been designed specifically to meet the needs of busy professionals whose job requires knowing about the latest trends and developments in the graphical industry and who needs to keep up contacts with suppliers of innovative and creative print/graphics solutions, it's comprehensive in scope.
But because we also know how valuable your time is, PRINT 2011 is clear and straightforward in structure, not overblown with distractions or overcrowded with freebie-hunters, pensioners or students. At PRINT 2011 you can get right down to business and source out the solutions you need: just a half a day of your time usually suffices.
At PRINT 2011 you'll have the opportunity to:
- Meet the ‘peak’ of the Belgian printing and graphic communications industry
- Get a complete overview of the range of print products, as well as see who the leading producers and representatives are
- Discover new product solutions and product innovationsto address your print challenges
- Learn about new sales opportunities
- Form a solid base for well-considered purchasing decisions
PRINT 2011 covers the following areas:
- Prepress & premedia-systems, appliances and software
- Print-on-Demand & Commercial publishing of printed materials
- Technology for binding and finishing of printed collaterals
- Consultancy and services
- Direct Mail & Direct Marketing solutions
- Printers, equipment and accessories
- Federations and Media
To meet your demand for practical information delivered in a simple and time-effective format, PRINT 2011 organises interactive seminars on the show floor. We call them learnShops™ and they are free to all visitors.
learnShops™ also provide an opportunity for you to meet suppliers and business partners in an informal atmosphere.