You have booked your stand – so here’s what you can do next to promote your presence at the show.
1. Update your exhibitor profile on the website via My easyFairs
2. Make use of your Online 365 to boost your visibility at the show, ensure you have uploaded your logo and additional information about your company. Don’t forget, optimised Online 365 Plus exhibitors get over four times the number of page views! This is done via My easyFairs.
3. Download the ECOPACK banners, buttons and logo to put on your website.
If you have a website, it's a great place to promote your presence at the show. Simply download your banners and buttons from the bottom this page, and hyperlink them to your personal registration link. Then simply sit back, monitor who is visiting as a result of your marketing activity, and contact these people in advance of the show to get them to visit your stand! DOWNLOAD HERE.
4. Add a tag onto your email signature to let people know they can visit you at the show:
“See us on Stand XXX at ECOPACK : 27 – 28 February 2013, National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham”. Link to our website at www.easyFairs.com/ecopackuk
5. Send out an email to your prospects letting them know you will be at the show by using our e-invite
You will be emailed this around 3 months out from the show; if you need assistance or have not received it please contact Jane Shaw-Browne on +44 (0)20 8843 8816 or Jane.Shaw-Browne@easyFairs.com
6. Make the most of our free marketing & PR services and tools
Let us know what you’re doing on your stand and which marketing tools you would like to use by filling out the Marketing & PR form. This form will be available in November 2012.
7. Track your registrations via our N200 registration system
If you have sent out tickets, emails or used your unique registration link in any way, you can track who registers via your unique codes in your N200 account. This is accessed via your My easyFairs account by clicking on the button "contact your pre-registered visitors/register your staff"
8. Order your exhibitor insurance package
Please note that you must by law have liability insurance when you exhibit at any event. If you have not already purchased a package, or are not covered by your own company’s public liability insurance, please call +44 (0)20 8843 8800.
9. Order your furniture and onsite scanners via My easyFairs
10. Register your stand personnel
All exhibitors require a badge to enter the exhibition; to avoid you having to register your stand personnel on the day, please register their names in advance via your N200 account. This is accessed via your My easyFairs account.
Your My easyFairs account:
You will receive your login details when you booked your stand; if you need assistance, or you have lost your login, please contact:
Jane Shaw-Browne - Marketing Assistant
Tel: +44 (0)20 8843 8816
If you have any enquiries about exhibiting at PACKAGING INNOVATIONS 2013, please contact Marc Benoit:
Tel: +44 (0)20 8843 8821