Visit the future of packaging technology, materials & services at EMPACK 2013.
This year's edition introduces some exciting new features focusing on print-for-packaging, labelling and environmentally friendly packaging:
printPACK: meet providers of digital printing machines, inks, software and related products and listen to the learnShops on print for packaging, presented in collaboration with EFTA, Grafische StudieGroep en Dravik.
Keynote speaker Mark Shayler: don't miss the lecture by Mark Shayler, Sustainable packaging: Is it achievable?
Alexander Watson Associates seminar
Attend the AWA seminar and find the answers to these questions:
- What does the European label market look like?
- What are the latest technological developments?
- How can labels and packaging decoration help to minimise counterfeits?
AWA Alexander Watson Associates is a global business-to-business market research, publishing, and advisory services company with a unique industry focus on the specialty paper, film, packaging, coating, and converting industry.
Additional show highlights
- learnShops: under the expert supervision of the Netherlands Packaging Centre (NVC)
- PackagingBattle: debate challenging issues with your colleagues and competitors! Join us in our on Wednesday, 27 March at 15.00
- Networking drink: come and network on Wednesday, March 27 at 17.00 in the last après-ski party of this season. Listen to the golden oldies of the ski resorts and enjoy the tasty drinks and snacks!
- A focus on innovaton: find out what you can expect from our exhibitors
- Are you looking for specific products? Use our search engine!
- Career Café: are you looking for a new challenge in the packaging industry? Come to the Career Café and speed date with one of the most important recruiters in the packaging world: Marion Richter (Lytz). Marion will be on the 27th and the 28th available to give you advice from 11.00-14.00hrs. The Career Café is located in Hal 1 at standnumber G125
VerpakkingsManagement is the official catalogue partner of EMPACK 2013 and realises the official exhibition catalogue and map.
Partner of EMPACK