DRIVES & CONTROL 2012 is focused on motion control, robotics, drives and transmission technologies. It's an efficient way to get an overview of what's new in this specialised market!
We understand that you're busy but need to stay current on the latest developments in drives and motion control technologies and services.
That's why we've pared this show down to the essentials: relevant specialist exhibitors, conveniently located expert lectures, and restricted admission -- for trade professionals only, but then it's free! All this on a compact exhibition floor with human-scale stands (so you don't have to walk your feet off to see it all).
So, if you need to make new business contacts and source new suppliers in this area, and you don't have all month to do it, then visit DRIVES & CONTROL 2012 and discover the latest trends and developments in:
- Drive technology: electric motors, mini & micro motors, electrical drive technology & components, electromagnetic equipment & magnets, mechanical drive components, pneumatic drive technology & components, hydraulic drive technology & components, vacuum technology, air solutions
- Motion control & robotics: industrial robots & autonomous systems, robotic- & peripheral devices, actuators, servo motors/drives/controllers, frequency regulators
- Assembly & handling systems: assembly stations & systems, equipment for storage, sorting & feeding, equipment & components for linking & transportation, pick & place units
- Industrial installation technology and equipment: industrial panel construction, housing concepts, cabling systems & connection methods, switching devices & sockets, relays & electronic components
- Engineering, Contractors & System integrators: mechanical & plant engineering, system integrators, mechatronics, advice & engineering - safety & energy efficiency