Why visit VERPACKUNG Schweiz 2011?
VERPACKUNG Schweiz 2011 is simply a must for anyone involved in packaging solutions, processes, print, or sales management.
And visiting VERPACKUNG Schweiz 2011 is uncomplicated and FREE.
Simply register and turn up!
Thanks to the straightforward structure of the show and the focused learnShops (which are also free!) you can enjoy a goals-oriented and efficient visit. The broad scope of the exhibition, and easy, direct contact with the suppliers makes it easy for the trade visitor to get a quick, comprehensive overview of what's on the market, or to hone in on something of particular interest. Simply turn up and get abreast of new products and solutions that will meet your packaging requirements.
- The entire packaging sector will be meeting in spring 2011 in Bern!
- Specialist visitors can pre-register for free now online and will receive a simple and convenient entry ticket by email.
- The easyFairs sector event will take place on the 2nd and 3rd of March 2011 at the BEA bern expo, in the new halls 210 and 220.
- If you are a packaging specialist in your company, you should not miss this opportunity - come along to the trade fair!
- This location will attract even more exhibitors and visitors from French-speaking Switzerland.
Here you can find out what it is like to visit an easyFairs show and meet Bob:
Visiting an easyFairs show is rather different from most trade shows and exhibitions: there is plenty to see and hear, but the focus is on solutions for your business, not on big and fancy stands.
If you are a busy professional decision-maker, this makes them good value for your time. This video helps to show you why.
Bob is a busy professional and a family man. Fitting trade shows into his schedule can be a challenge...