Joining PUMPS & VALVES 2013 is interesting for companies involved in:
- Industrial pumps
- Control valves
- Filters & Filtration
- Processing equipment, including mixers and stirrers
- Pipes & Hoses
- Test, measurement and control & equipment
- Services for industry, overhead and pipeline operators
Themes that are sure to arise during PUMPS & VALVES 2013:
- Efficiency: how to reduce the energy costs, and which pumps deliver the biggest savings?
- Innovation: such as sealless pumps
- Process monitoring: new materials / techniques? What problems can they cause? Benefits for transforming production
- Safety: Explosion and leak prevention
- Maintenance: Cleaning techniques and environmental aspects
Do you have a product or solution to one of these themes? If so, you certainly have to exhibit at PUMPS & VALVES 2013!
''Exhibit at PUMPS & VALVES 2011 was a gamble for us. The tradeshow is component minded and our company is active in water treatment, so it was not the obvious exhibition for Avf Water. After the tradeshow we were pleasantly surprised. We took home a lot of leads. We were especially impressed about the quality of the visitors and we can conclude that ‘The Big 5’ (Shell, Akzo Nobel, Unilever, DSM, Tata Steel) were all represented at the exhibition as visitor.''
Martin Vladov, Marketing and Sales , Avf Water