GPW Turbine support B.V. / Holland Seals B.V.
3253 ZJ Ouddorp
- The pumps division operates from the workshop Stellendam, this workshop is 400m² and consists of a clean and dirty work area.
- The workshop of GPW Turbine Support B.V. is strategically located with regard to the industrial areas Botlek, Europoort, Moerdijk, Vlissingen and Antwerp.
- GPW Turbine Support B.V. is brand independent.
- Pumps are overhauled according to OEM-specifications, customer specifications, international standards like API 610 and ANSI. Delivering the best quality at GPW Turbine Support B.V. is number 1 priority.
- The workshop has a lifting capacity of 3.2 ton, heavy machinery may, in consultation divert to another location.
- All revision operations are equipped with digital and written final report.
- Single Stage Overhung Pumps with bare shaft.
- Single Stage Overhung Pumps Close Coupled/Stub shaft.
- Magnetic driven pumps. (Single/Multi Stage)
- In Between Bearing Axially Split Pumps. (Single Stage/Multistage)
- In Between Bearing Radially Split Pumps. (Single Stage/Multistage)
- Vertical Pumps. (Single Stage/Multi Stage)
- Wet mounted Pumps. (Submersible pumps)
- Vacuum Pumps. (Liquide ring)
- Combi Tube Pumps.
Positive Displacement Pumps
- Worm Pumps.
- Gear Pumps.
- Lobe Pumps.
- Vertical Screw Pumps. ( Oil pumps steam turbines/ gas turbines)
- Piston Pumps.
- Vane Pumps.
- Diaphragm Pumps.
- Small Turbines . (Coppus, KKK, Stork, Worthington, Nadrowski, ect.)
- Gearboxes (Straight Gear , Bevel Gear, Drives for Mixers)
- Revision of Fans. (Fans with free shaft end and integral bearing, Fans close coupled, Airfan banks with or without pitch control)
- Overhaul of Electric Motors in collaboration with a renowned partner, also ATEX certified EXE and EXD electric motors overhauled according KEMA/DEKRA standards.
- Our own capacity in the field of electric motors is limited to the measurement, general inspections, replacement of bearings and minor repairs.
- Supplying parts for all brands of pumps and other rotating, new from OEM or newly created machined according to drawing.
- Alignment using laser alignment equipment and/or dial gauges
- Condition Monitoring. ( trend measurements, monitoring rotating machinery)
- Reverse engineering, build back to OEM specifications (reconditioning) upgrading of pumps/modifications ( these activities are performed only by special request of the customer and written approval regarding engineering, material selection, processing times, etc.)
- Take care of all common machining operations.
- Converting packing pumps and agitators to mechanical seals.
- Back building mechanical seals to packing pumps and agitators.
- Take care of dynamic tests of pumps.
- Test run/Adjust speed/Mechanical Trip/Woodward of small turbines.
- Mapping of rotating machinery park through book and digital.
- Contract rotating machinery park
- Various non rotating work in workshop and on-site
GPW Turbine Support BV
Depac Mechanical Seals
Depac Mechanical Seals
- GPW Turbine Support B.V. replaces/overhauls Mechanical Seals 1 on 1.
- Hereby determines the customer the choice of the Mechanical Seal.
- If de customer wants, when excessive seal failure or high cost, for an another seal can choose GPW Turbine Support in cooperation with Holland Seals B.V. and Depac Mechanical Seals one alternative ( as well mechanical seals and seal support systems)
- Depac Mechanical Seals provide high quality products and can be deliver in ANSI as well API standardize.
- Depac Mechanical Seals are manufactured in Liechtenstein.
- Materials and components of Depac Mechanical Seals subject to rigorous quality control.
- Depac Mechanical Seals has an engineering department where GPW Turbine Support B.V. can make use of.
- Depac Mechanical Seals can for any brand and type an alternative offering, as well for pumps and agitators.
- Depac Mechanical Seals is mainly known for its static design of the mechanical seal (see illustrations 1,2 and 3 spring elements stand still and do not come into contact with the product)
Figuur 1 Depac type 196
Figuur 2 Depac type 270
Figuur 3 Depac type 385 (API)
- This prolongs the service life of the machine and generates lower maintenance costs.
- Depac Mechanical Seals are relatively cheaper than the known brands.
- In short Depac Mechanical Seals can find a solution for each application and is primarily for the end user.
Content is provided by exhibitors. If you consider any content inappropriate or misleading, please contact email@example.com