Ketten Branscheid GmbH
We specialise in custom-made products that meet unusual requirements. Supported by 3D CAD/CAM programs and Finite
Element Analyses (FEA) as well as our high-tech laboratory, we can develop products ready for the manufacturing stage in
a very short time.
We manufacture chains from all available types steel and forgeable materials – extremely wear-resistant, acid and rust-resistant and resistant to high temperatures.
Our comprehensive range of forked links covers more than 190 types of chain link, all of which are manufactured in our
own drop forge Branscheid Umformechnik GmbH & Co. KG. You will recognise Branscheid forked links by their forged
“BUT/B” mark and the arrow showing the direction of transport.
Our comprehensive range includes:
Forged forked link chains
– Single strand/double strand
– Pitch sizes 102 - 315 mm
– Standard material C45, tooth flanks flame or inductive-hardened
– for dry and wet applications
– As tackle in flight conveyers
– Pitch sizes 100 - 500 mm
Forged rivetless chains
– Pitch sizes 3”, 4” and 6”
Accessories and spare parts
– Bolts, flights and fasteners
– Drive and return chain sprocket shafts
– Beater arms for coal mills etc.
– Pleated membranes for shaft/trough seals
– Wear rails with profiled groove made of austenitic manganese steel
– Chain stripper and cleaning equipment
From a range of materials and shapes, we make the product that exactly corresponds to your requirements. Contact us.
If possible, we can of course refurbish your chains or regenerate your plate feeders.
Apron Feeder Components
Apron feeders are manufactured in various designs for application in dry or wet areas
Branscheid - Quality from a single source
Content is provided by exhibitors. If you consider any content inappropriate or misleading, please contact email@example.com