286 85 Örkelljunga
KB Components is a supplier of moulded plastic goods for demanding applications for the automotive, medical and other industries in Europe. As a complete partner we could take total responsibility for the full process, from idea to delivery of complete systems.
KB is certificated in accordance with TS16949 and ISO14001.
Production in Örkelljunga, Sweden, with high degree of automation, to achieve maximum cost efficiency, quality and productivity. 61 moulding machines 35-1000 ton.
Production in Kaunas, Lithuania, with focus on small parts with assembly, maximum cost efficiency, quality and productivity. 18 moulding machines 35-850 ton.
• Injection Moulding
• Injection Compression Moulding
• Compression Moulding
• Back Injection Moulding
• 2C Injection Moulding (turning table/core retraction)
Post moulding operations:
• Vibration welding
• Hot plate welding
• Ultrasonic welding
• Induction welding
• Adhesive joining
• Automated assembly lines
• Manual, flexible assembly
• Proactive product and process development together with our customers to assure efficient and economic production of high quality products.
• Advanced material science with internal laboratory to extend the potential of plastics in metal replacement and integration of functions.
• Combining long experience, hands-on knowledge with modern process development methodology using MoldFlow process simulation, tolerance chain analyses tools and a well defined APQP-process.
• Development in collaboration with research institutes such as Swerea (Sweden) and the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne (Switzerland).
• Safety part production using automated cells with proven traceability, automated integrated controls using robots and vision technology.
Content is provided by exhibitors. If you consider any content inappropriate or misleading, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org