Manuplastics support “Help for Heroes”
“Help for Heroes” 5 key messages . . .
• It's about 'the blokes': those men and women of our Armed Forces who have been wounded in the service of our country since 9/11.
• H4H provides direct, practical support for our wounded. The charity fund projects and initiatives that make a real difference to the lives of our wounded heroes.
• The charity do not seek to criticise or be political. They just want to help and we work closely with the Army, Navy and RAF to provide support where it is most needed.
• 'Money in, money out'. They pride ourselves on our 'Money In and Money Out' policy that ensures that every penny you raise is spent or allocated to the direct, practical support of our men and women of the Armed Forces whose lives are affected in the line of duty.
• It's about doing your bit, no matter how big or small. Every fundraiser is special to us and can make a real difference, so please keep going!
Historically, Manuplastics has always selected one, charity annually, to support and this year there was overwhelming support for “Help the Heroes,” given all the global conflicts which our UK armed forces are involved in.