Meet buyers looking to invest in quality and creativity
The NEW Labelling Innovations focus has been developed following feedback from visitors to the 2010 event who were actively looking for labelling products and services at the show. More than 600 visitors to the show expressed an interest in meeting suppliers of labelling solutions, so this new focus of the show provides the ideal environment to bring the decision makers together.
Supported by BPIF Labels, Labelling Innovations reflects the growth of the sector which in the last 15 years has more than doubled across Europe.
Visitors will include key players in the labelling process:
- The “visionaries” – marketers and product strategists whose job it is to make their products stand out.
- The “budget holders” – MDs, CMOs, brand guardians and owners who take major investment decisions on behalf of their companies.
- The “experts” – packaging designers and materials engineers who turn bright ideas into reality.
- The “technicians” – labelling technologists, engineers, operations and project managers who buy, operate and maintain the equipment used in the manufacturing process.
For more information contact Nick Battams on:
Tel: +44 (0)20 8843 8802
Who should exhibit?
Companies involved in any of the activities listed below must consider taking part in the new Labelling Innovations focus.
- Multi-process ink systems
- Label materials, film, sleeves and wraps
- Laser die cutting
- RFID/ smart labels
- Pre-press and plate making
- Labelling machinery
- Multi-substrate & digital presses
Here is just a selection of labelling companies already exhibiting in 2011:
- Abbey Labels
- Clondalkin UK Labels
- SA Labels
- Advanced Labelling Systems
- Atwell Labellers
- Royston Labels
- PAGO Labels and Labelling Systems
Visitors to easyFairs® PACKAGING INNOVATIONS come from middle and top management functions and attend to source new products and services. They include final decision makers and influencers such as:
Owner & CEOs ~ Brand managers ~ Product managers ~ Marketing managers ~ Materials purchasers ~ Purchasing managers ~ Logistics managers ~ Packaging engineers & designers ~ R&D managers
2010 visitors included:
- Brand and packaging manager - Mothercare Ltd
- Director Packaging Development Europe - GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare
- Principle Engineer - Poundland Limited
- Head of Packaging & Design - P&G
- Head of Packaging - Nestle
- Print Change Manager - H J Heinz
- Head of Packaging - Innocent drinks
- Print Manager - Selfridges&Co
- Print and Origination Manager - Muller Dairy (UK) Ltd
“We’ve got lots of meetings in the diary with companies we were previously unaware of and were introduced to through the show.” - Pago Labels & Labelling Systems