BPIF's Carton Conference 2012:
Has digital technology come of age for cartons?
BPIF's Carton Conference will take place alongside PACKAGING INNOVATIONS London at the Business Design Centre.
The Carton Conference enjoys a strong link with the easyFairs Packaging Innovations exhibition which immediately follows the conference, taking place on 3 & 4 October 2012.
“This link basically means delegates get two worthwhile events under the same roof at the same time. Anyone wishing to attend can register their details on the website.” - Neal Whipp, BPIF General Manager
The clear aim of the conference is to focus on the unique benefits that cartons offer. At the core of the conference is an informative and entertaining speaker programme, which will provide all delegates with an unmatched networking opportunity.
Gyles Brandreth, TV and radio personality and David Nussbaum, CEO of WWF-UK will be among the highlights of the speaker programme at the conference.
Don't forget to register for the PACKAGING INNOVATIONS London show, as you need to register separately!
What's on show
The Carton Conference 2012 won’t just be about what you see and hear from the platform. Major suppliers to the industry will highlight how different features can be applied to a brand’s packaging.
Over twenty companies will contribute to an innovative display to illustrate how structure, new print effects or security features can lift consumer appeal and value. It is expected that these carton concepts will demonstrate how these features can be applied across different market sectors providing brand owners with new pack ideas. In addition, there will be new thoughts on post-consumer use too.
All these innovative carton concepts will be developed by the partners to the Carton Conference and will feature new generation technology or services. In addition, a display of the ‘carton concepts’ will be on show for the duration of PACKAGING INNOVATIONS London.
For the latest in carton concepts
The Carton Conference 2012 is valuable to anyone connected to the industry – whether you supply raw materials or machinery, manufacture cartons or buy cartons to support a brand, its informative programme will benefit you.
- A great choice of venue – easy access via public transport
- Two-in-one - co-located with PACKAGING INNOVATIONS London
- Informative speaker programme – worthwhile discussion & topics
- All together – attended by all parts of the supply chain
- Carton concepts – see and handle the latest developments and chat to their makers
The day’s programme will cover many issues and all the latest developments:
- Environment – a sustainable approach to packaging
- Innovation – an opportunity to explore the latest developments
- Social networking – see how cartons are offering enhanced branding opportunities
- Tomorrow’s technology – what benefits can we expect
- Transparent cartons – bio-polymer developments for carton barriers, coatings, laminates and windows
For more information, visit: www.thecartonconference.co.uk
Press releases - BPIF Carton Conference