korinexan industrial services gmbh
A CARELA Group company - here to solve your problems!
The CARELA Group was established in 1969 and is regarded worldwide as a specialist in the cleaning and disinfection of fluid conveyance systems.
korinexan® is known the world over as a specialist company that operates internationally in the field of cleaning and disinfection of systems handling potable water, raw water and process water, as well as of heat exchangers, evaporative cooling systems and pipe networks.
The company and its specialist service personnel are certified and qualified in accordance with the following German standards: DIN ISO 9001:2008, DIN ISO 14001:2005, VDI 6022, VDI 6023 A, VDI 2047-2, SCC**:2006
Radiation Protection Licence in accordance with Section 15 of the German Radiation Protection Ordinance (StrlSchV)
korinexan®: our quality standard is our reputation!
Cooling towers, heat exchangers and similar systems can be unblocked using products from korinexan®. What that means for you, for example, is that efficiency is considerably increased as a result of the removal of deposits, and this can be done without any costly assembly and disassembly work, while preserving materials as much as possible (for example, without using high-pressure cleaning). We also take account of the specific type of deposits in the water and the materials that form part of the system at all times.
The intensive training followed by our specialist personnel (who possess SCC [Safety Certificate Contractors] certification) also guarantees that the korinexan® service teams know exactly what they are doing and where their responsibility lies.
Our services are always carried out in accordance with the guidelines of the Association of German Engineers (VDI) and have established the reputation of korinexan® the world over. Our activities are concentrated in Europe, South-East Asia, Korea and North Africa. A closely connected sales and service network in Germany ultimately enables us to reach any of the country's major industrial sites within the shortest possible time.
Expert servicing, maintenance and regeneration of industrial systems:
• Regeneration and silt clearance of heat exchangers and air coolers in the on-the-spot CIP process
• Disinfection of systems contaminated with Legionella and Pseudomonads in accordance with DVGW W291 and W551 of the German Technical and Scientific Association for Gas and Water, as well as the guidelines of VDI 6023A
• Safeguarding the hygienic operation of evaporative cooling systems and disinfection in accordance with VDI 2047-2
• Especially in cases of infestation with Legionella or Pseudomonads
• Descaling, unblocking and cleaning of product conveyance systems
• Inspection and maintenance of emergency showers in accordance with DIN 12899
• Accredited extraction and analyses of water samples
Content is provided by exhibitors. If you consider any content inappropriate or misleading, please contact email@example.com