Moisture analyzers MAC
Moisture analyzers are measuring instruments designed specially for determination of moisture content in relatively small samples of various substances.
Moisture analyzer MAC features:
- easy operation provided by backlit LCD display
- drying profiles (standard, mild, step, rapid).
- finish mode (manual, humidity stabilization, automatic, time defined).
- GLP/GMP printouts and reports
- halogen or infrared lamps
- standard and non-standard applications
- optimization of work due to halogen lamps mode
Maximal capacity of moisture analyzer series MAC ranges from 50 g /1 mg to 210 g/1 mg. Moisture content is measured with accuracy 0,01% (0,001% for samples up to 1,5g). Maximal drying temperature equals 160°C (an extra cost option is moisture analyzer with drying temperature upgraded to250°C).
Each moisture analyzer is equipped with aluminum weighing pan with dimensions ø 90mm.
A moisture analyzer with a specially designed kit enables determining water wapour permeablitity through samples of different substances.