Information at a glance
Dates & opening hours
Wednesday, 23 January 2013
Where can I order tickets?
Since you are a trade professional, there are three different possibilities to access the fair:
- You can preregister on the website immediately by using the “visit free” button.
The advantage for you: You will receive our newsletter, which will keep you up-to-date on the most important events concerning the show, even before it starts. When you arrive at the fairgrounds we provide fast-lane tracks for preregistered visitors so that you can avoid a long wait and enter the show immediately.
- You have been invited by easyFairs or one of our exhibitors? Then bring your guest ticket and register at the show at your self-registration desks.
- Come to the trade show and register on-site.
How much is the admission fee?
We at easyFairs distinguish ourselves by offering easy access to top business platforms in Germany. The trade show is designed especially for trade visitors. This is why the admission is free of charge.
What can I do in preparation?
easyFairs offers you a broad spectrum of instruments to individually prepare and structure your visits – all online.
- In the menu you can find the category “exhibitor catalogue”. In this catalogue you can find exhibitors listed in alphabetical sorting with their products and innovations beforehand. Use the search engine to search for segments of production, keywords or company names.
- Furthermore, you will be able to mark companies that are of special interest for you in the alphabetical sorting and download a pdf-file of your choice. The pdf-file contains the chosen exhibitors, as well as a floorplan. Your preferred exhibitors are even highlighted on this. By using this offer you are well-prepared for your individual visit and can get right down to business with relevant exhibitors.
- Do not miss the cost free learnShops™ programme, either. We offer you independent mini-seminars and expert talks of high quality, scheduled conveniently during the show. Take your time and have a look at the programme and plan your business meetings accordingly.
Where can I find parking facilities?
For reasons of convenience, we recommend that you make use of the parking area “West”. Should this parking area be occupied, please use the parking garage “Mitte” as an alternative.
Access to the trade shows will ONLY be possible through the entrance “West”. Entrance “Mitte” will NOT be open during the show! Please use the entrance “West” to access the trade shows.
Will there be possibilities to buy food and beverages on the fairgrounds?
Upon arrival, every visitor receives a coupon for a free coffee together with his entrance ticket, which you can redeem at the coffee bar. In addition, there will be a catering area at your disposal, where you can buy beverages and snacks.
Who can I contact in case of questions and problems?
If you should have any questions do not hesitate to ask one of our hostesses at the registration desk any time. The easyFairs team at the business point (hall A3, stand F 30) is also looking forward to helping you.
Marketing and Visitor Contact
Ms Ulrike Strohschnitter
phone: +49 89 127 165 185
easyFairs Deutschland GmbH
Balanstr. 73, Haus 8
D – 81541 München
phone: +49 (0)89 127 165 0
fax: +49 (0)89 127 165 111