Jan van Rijswijcklaan 191
- From Brussels (E19 motorway):
Take Exit '5a/Antwerpen-Centrum' and follow the direction 'Singel-Zuid'. At the second traffic lights, turn left into Jan van Rijswijcklaan. After 200m you will see Antwerp expo on your left.
- From Ghent (E17 motorway):
Take Exit '5/Wilrijk/Berchem' on the ring road. Take two times a right at the lights.
- From Breda (A12 or E19), Hasselt or Turnhout (E313 or E34):
Take the ring road around Antwerp in the direction of Brussels. Take Exit '5/Wilrijk' and follow the signs for Antwerp expo.
- Parking Vogelzanglaan (2,500 parking spaces available)
- Park&Ride car parks
- The Antwerp-Deurne Airport is only 7 km from downtown Antwerp. Daily flights are available to London Heathrow (SN Brussels Airlines), London Gatwick (City Flyer) and London City (VLM). To reach Antwerp expo, take bus 16 to Antwerpen Centraal Station. From there, take tram 2 or 6. www.antwerp-airport.be
- Brussels National Airport (Zaventem) is about 40 km from Antwerp City. The Antwerp Express coach service serves Antwerp every hour. This coach stops at the 'De Keyserlei' and on request at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, 300m from Antwerp expo. www.brusselsairlines.com