Why PACKAGING INNOVATIONS?
PACKAGING INNOVATIONS has experienced growth in both exhibitors and visitors consistently each year, making it an essential event for sellers to all parts of the packaging supply chain. From converting, print, labelling, machinery and equipment to the latest innovations in design, sustainability and branding, PACKAGING INNOVATIONS incorporates it all.
What makes PACKAGING INNOVATIONS work for exhibitors, is that it is sales focused, delivering high quality packaging professionals, serious about sourcing new suppliers and products.
Serious decision makers
PACKAGING INNOVATIONS, delivers an audience that is qualified and interested in purchasing.
- 90% of our visitors will influence or place and order based on their visit
- 79% identified new suppliers
- 73% attended to source new products or suppliers
Such is the power of face-to-face marketing. And in an increasingly impersonal environment dominated by email and remote forms of marketing and communication, exhibitions provide an invaluable opportunity to meet your market in person at minimum effort to your sales team.
You take the stand, we deliver your audience.
We often hear from our exhibitors who have met on their stand a buyer they have been trying to get in front of for months – or even years. After all, trade fair visitors specifically attend to find new suppliers, to discover new innovations, and to place orders. Just by walking through the door, each visitor shows serious interest – specifically at our shows, as our marketing campaign targets the highest calibre profile of packaging professionals who are looking to innovate and refresh their packaging.
And with the easyFairs all-in stand and marketing package, you may find it more cost-effective than your other traditional marketing channels. Find out more about our packages.
Did you know?
Face-to-face marketing activities continue to be the most powerful and enduring way of building relationships with potential customers and ultimately to sell more products.
After attending events:
- 76% of visitors believe live events “make it easier to buy”
- 65% of visitors believe “experiencing a business first-hand makes it more memorable”
- 71% of visitors believe that live events are the “best way to meet new contacts”
- 74% of visitors believe live events are the “best form of marketing – as you can interact and compare to others”
- 63% of visitors state they would buy from an event
To find our more, contact:
Marc Benoit - Portfolio Sales Manager
Tel: +44 (0)20 8843 8821
Fax: +44 (0)20 8892 1929