Discover ways to make packaging work smarter and harder
The 2012 show was a success! Registration has now closed, but you can still visit the PACKAGING INNOVATIONS 2013 show, 1 & 2 October 2013 at the Business Design Centre, London.
Visit the current show website at www.easyFairs.com/pi-london
Registration for the show will go live in March 2013 and you can keep up to date by adding your email to our 'Keep me updated' boxes at the side of the website pages.
Whether it’s to discuss the latest designs, innovative materials, sustainable solutions or understanding consumer purchasing behaviour, PACKAGING INNOVATIONS London 2012 has it all.
76% of consumers make an impulse purchasing decision at point of sale, based on how the product is displayed and the way in which the brand communicates with the consumer. This moment of truth can often be the difference between the consumer spending money on a BOGOF or buying a product at a higher price.
We would like to offer our congratulations to the following packaging products for the most iconic British packaging for 2012:
1st - Ma'amite
2nd - Beefeater Gin
3rd - Lyle's Golden Syrup
"Register before the event and once you've visted the show you'll be entered into our free prize draw to win an iPad!"
Our successful winner of the iPad2 was Chris Wakefield, Senior Packaging Technologist at The Silver Spoon Company.
The winner of our Lion's Lair 2012 feature was:
- Pillbox Design with their Step Box technology
Take a look at their demonstration video:
Make sure you are at the packaging event in the UK's capital to find new suppliers, the latest innovative products and liaise with other industry professionals.
Find your solutions at The Business Design Centre on 4 & 5 October 2012.
Features at this year's show include:
- Vast range of products and innovative solutions - your chance to see and feel the products and question suppliers on the exhibition floor
- Luxury Packaging - discover and source the latest designs and materials
- Brand & Design Village - meet face to face with creative professionals to discuss your brand and design needs
- Contract Pack - all the outsourcing resources you may need
- The BIG Packaging Debate - join the debate featuring a panel of leading packaging professionals
- BPIF Carton Conference - focusing on the unique benefits that cartons offer
- Lions' Lair - see packaging products put through their paces and grill the contestants
- Packaging Society Surgery - find the answers to your key packaging challenges in these invaluable one-to-one sessions