Latest developments of MOCON
MOCON 2013 is the meeting platform for the industry wherever driving and controlling are a major part of the process and/or product. The latest innovations in design, construction, maintenance and use of components and systems will be on display at MOCON 2013.
- Bege Aandrijftechniek produces six different lines of frequency controllers with a capacity from 0.1 kW to 450 kW in all common voltages and configurations. (Stand E1025)
- Nano- and micrometer positioning; that is our business. Laser2000 is an exclusive distributor for leading manufacturers. (Stand D1003)
- With its innovative synchroon-compactmotors presents HANNING a product line which exceeds the legal regulations of efficiency classes. (Stand 1003)
- EMG-Meerakker B.V. is the electrical wholesale for machinery and equipment, industrial panel builder and installer.
- VIPA Nederland B.V offers you a power supply with integrated battery backup. The power supply provides your machine by a control voltage, but also via an electric charge controller. (C1004)
- The new RFID safety sensor of Schmersal, RSS type 36, can be used in a very crude production because of the use of detergents, resistant materials and a IP67/IP69K casing. (Stand C1006)
- With the GP4000 series renews Pro-face it’s full line of graphical control panels. (Position G1003)
This is just a small selection of innovations, products and services exhibited at MOCON. Prepare your visit through the online exhibitor list and floorplan. The interactive floorplan lets you add the companies you want to visit your exhibitor list and then print the floorplan with your selected exhibitors.