- Meet a wide range of exhibitors displaying a huge variety of equipment for all kinds of automotive services; workshop tools and protective clothes; spare parts for cars, trucks, buses and specialist vehicles; cleaning equipment, car washes, oils, lubricants and fuel boosters; software, security systems, electric appliances and much more!
- To evaluate the offerings of chain stores, repair shops, and mobile or stationary car washes in the Franchising Zone -- a focus area aimed at people looking to expand existing businesses or open new ones. Here, you can make valuable contacts, network, or compare and contrast the conditions offered by various franchisors.
- To meet professionals specialising in the recycling of used car parts. In Recycling Zone you can shop for various recycling services and meet the suppliers directly. Furthermore, this area will host a training session on legal regulations around the recycling of used parts and materials. An additional plus: how to re-purpose traditional waste materials, such as used oil and tyres.
- In the Remanufacturing Zone we fulfill the wishes of auto repair professionals and shine a spotlight on companies specialising in the recovery of serviceable parts and components for all types of vehicles. Remanufacturing is fast gaining in popularity, since re-built parts are a real alternative to original ones since they're substantially less expensive than new ones and better quality than used parts. Bonus: there will be a special presentation on equipment and machines that optimise the remanufacturing process.
- At the free learnShops™ (short, independent mini-seminars and workshops given by professionals and experts in the field) you have a chance to develop your skills: take home new knowledge or inspiration that's directly applicable to your daily job! For example, one topic will be EU funding for automotive repair shop equipment.
The contacts you'll make and the information you'll acquire during the event will pay off right away in terms of enhanced efficiency, higher effectiveness and improved safety at your organisation. So it's well worth a visit!