ATTENTION! CHANGE OF LOCATION! easyFairs VERPACKUNG Nord and easyFairs LOGISTIK & SERVICE will move to Hall A1.
It will now be possible to access the hall through the central entry (Eingang Mitte).
9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on both February 10 and 11, 2010.
Please note that easyFairs GmbH is in no way connected to the company Expo-Guide.
Hamburg Messe, Hall A1
Your way to the fair
Located just a few minutes from downtown Hamburg, Hall A1 at the Hamburg Messe can be reached easily by car or public transportation.
Depending on your direction of travel, take the following motorways and junctions. Upon exiting, follow the signs "Messe/CCH" to the venue parking.
- A7 from the North Junction HH-Volkspark or A23 from North-West Junction HH-Volkspark
- A24 / A1 from the East / North East Junction HH-Horn
- A250 / A255 from the South-East via Neue Elbbrücken / HH-Centrum
- A1 from the South-West via A7 / Elbtunnel - Junction HH-Volkspark A7 from the South via Neue Elbbrücken / HH-Centrum
By public transport
- by city train (S-Bahn): take trains S11, S21 or S31 to "Sternschanze" (3 min walk to Hall 3)
- by subway (U-Bahn): U1 train to "Stephansplatz" (8 min walk to Hall A3), or U2 train to "Messehallen" (5 min walk to Hall A3)
It is only a five minute walk from Intercity train station Hamburg-Dammtor to the Hall A3, Hamburg Messe. Your walk will take you through the beautiful park "Planten un Blomen!
From Hamburg Airport, 69 airlines fly directly to 18 national and 98 international destinations. It is situated to the north of the city in Fuhlsbüttel. See the Hamburg Airport website for flight connections. Hamburg Messe can be reached from here by airport bus, regular bus, the underground and taxi.
The journey time to the Hamburg Messe by car is about 20 minutes, by public transport about 30 minutes, depending on the connection.