Discover what's new in lab technology
An interactive day out of the lab that will offer you the opportunity to:
- Source innovative new products from leading suppliers
- Save business time by meeting key industry suppliers in one place
- Question the manufacturers and get direct answers face-to-face
- Network with your industry peers and meet with colleagues at the Networking Bar (sponsored by Laboratory News)
- Gain new skills and knowledge by attending the conference and seminars (compiled by the Royal Society of Chemistry and Campden BRI)
- Develop your career by taking timeout to talk to the RSC Careers Specialist
“The RSC is delighted to be working closely with easyFairs on the LAB INNOVATIONS show. We will be delivering a programme of valuable content which will be of benefit to all delegates. We are looking forward to supporting the chemical sciences by providing a forum to find out about new technologies and developments through scientific sessions and professional workshops.” Jennifer A. Dougan, Programme Manager in Analytical Sciences, Royal Society of Chemistry
What's on at Lab Innovations 2012
Only the bravest and most innovative exhibitors will dare to enter into this exciting competition and pitch their latest lab projects to a panel of judges.
The Networking Bar offers an excellent opportunity for you to relax, meet colleagues and industry peers and of course plan your show visit.
Sponsored by Laboratory News
RSC Conference programme
A unique programme of talks, workshops and walk-in sessions on analytical chemistry, health & safety and continuing professional development.
View conference programme and speakers >
Exhibitor products - launches and demos
Exhibiting companies will be launching new products and demonstrating their innovations on their stands during the show.
Latest exhibitor product information >