StocExpo 2013 brochure
As the world's fastest growing tank terminal event for the oil and petrochemical industry, we are dedicated to bringing together leading figures from around the globe. The exhibition boasts a variety of companies from across the sector in order to meet tomorrow's terminal needs. It doesn't stop there, our top class Conference covers both the commercial and technical issues facing the industry. As a testament to the success of our events, the 2012 show saw a 500% increase in onsite bookings, as such, StocExpo 2013 is set to be another record breaker. View the StocExpo 2013 brochure for more information.
StocExpo 2012 review video
This video is an overview of StocExpo 2012 - you can hear what both the exhibitors and visitors thought of the Conference and exhibition, as well as get a feel of how StocExpo works.
StocExpo 2012 post show report
- 78% of visitors have purchasing power, whether specifying, influencing or making the final decision
- 71% of visitors attended StocExpo to source new products and stay up-to-date with what's new in the industry
- StocExpo 2012 had a 51% increase in visitor numbers, in comparison to StocExpo 2011
- In January, February and March alone the StocExpo 2012 website received 16,282 unique views
By exhibiting at StocExpo your company will benefit from:
- Meeting your market face-to-face
- Direct selling to serious buyers in active buying mode
- Building prospect databases
- Generating high-quality sales leads
- Building relationships with existing customers
- Demonstrating products/ services
- Improving media relations
- Generating media exposure
- Building brand awareness
- Launching new products/ services
- Positioning your company as a market leader
- Targeting, testing and developing new markets
- Boosting financial analyst/ investor perceptions
- Conducting market research
- Identifying and recruiting new distributors or partners
- Harnessing all five senses to drive home your messages
- Gathering competitive intelligence
- Networking with industry peers
Top 10 reasons to exhibit
- Your competitors will be there. While you're back at your desk, they could be doing business with your customers.
- Keep the business you have and secure the growth you want.
- Attendees will be there looking for the latest and greatest in the industry. Will you be there to show it to them?
- Keep up with industry news, products and services - in a challenging economy, it's more important than ever to stay on top of the trends.
- Harnessing all five senses through face-to-face communication and demonstrations ensures your message gets through to the right people.
- Save on travel expenses - all your current and potential customers in one convenient location!
- Antwerp is one of Europe’s largest petrochemical centres with a number of world-class, modern refineries located within the port.
- Exhibiting shows that you are one of the major players in this industry.
- Be prepared for the upturn - when conditions change, you'll need to be ready.
- Network with colleagues, customers and even competitors - building these relationships can help your business grow.
For more information on exhibiting at StocExpo 2013, please contact:
Sharé Mason – International Sales & Marketing Manager
T: +44 (0)20 8843 8819
F: +44 (0)20 8892 1929
It is important that the entire industry is made aware of activities relating to third parties contacting exhibitor for entries into show guides. Examples include Fairguide and Expo-Guide. We strongly advise all exhibitors to be vigilant against organisations such as these who do not represent the good name developed within the exhibitions industry. Find out more here! Please be aware that only members of the StocExpo Team should be contacting you for this information to be published in the Official Catalogue alongside Tank Storage Magazine.