PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately, the decision has been made to cancel the upcoming show and it will now no longer take place on 16 & 17 May 2012.
If you are interested in the packaging side of the industry, our packaging show in London may be of interest to you, PACKAGING INNOVATIONS London 2012, taking place 4 & 5 October in the Business Design Centre, Islington.
PACKAGING, PROCESSING & LOGISTICS 2012 is your perfect opportunity to find the most pioneering suppliers of equipment, technology and materials, as well as NEW innovative ideas for your business.
If you want to improve production efficiency, be more cost-effective and ensure quality and flexibility, then this is your unique opportunity to find the best packaging, processing and logistics solutions under one roof!
There will be a range of exciting exhibitors to see at the show from all across the manufacturing supply chain, for example; Huguenot XMI, Novaa Industries, Novostrat, PFM Packaging Machinery, Pollard Boxes Ltd and Tinware Direct, Busch, Tapflo, to name a few.
Visit the show if you want to:
- Get an overview of what's new on the market
- Discover latest industry trends
- Find new products and services that will cut costs
- Improve operational effeciency and productivity
- Learn more about new materials and technology
- Find ideas to raise safety standards and comply with new legislation and directives
- Reinforce relationships with existing suppliers
- Establish contacts with potential new suppliers
- Attend free seminars on topical issues
- Network with your peers and share best practice
Or, if you are looking to source any of the following, then a visit to PACKAGING, PROCESSING & LOGISTICS is the solution:
- Packaging and packaging material
- Packaging converters
- Packaging machines and technology
- Control and inspection systems
- Coding, labelling, printing systems and technology
- Packaging services
- Processing machinery and equipment
- Solid processing systems and components
- Liquid processing systems and components
- Processing recycling technology
- Silos, piping and tubes
- Dosing, weighting and measurement equipment
- Analytical instrumentation
- Process control systems and software
- Measurement and control equipment and systems
- Industrial maintenance and safety
- Handling and end-of-line equipment and systems
- Transport and distribution
- Ports, terminals and customs
- Warehousing and handling
- Software systems
- Knowledge management and services
- Trucks and tyres