Meet buyers looking to invest in quality and creativity
The focus of LABELLING INNOVATIONS was developed following feedback from visitors to the 2010 and 2011 shows, 20% of whom said they were actively looking to meet suppliers of labelling products and services. This new focus area provides the ideal environment to bring these decision makers together with specialised providers.
Supported by BPIF Labels, LABELLING INNOVATIONS reflects the growth of a sector that, in the last 15 years, has more than doubled across Europe!
Visitors will include key players in the labelling process:
- The “visionaries” – marketers and product strategists whose job it is to make their products stand out.
- The “budget holders” – MDs, CMOs, brand guardians and owners who take major investment decisions on behalf of their companies.
- The “experts” – packaging designers and materials engineers who turn bright ideas into reality.
- The “technicians” – labelling technologists, engineers, operations and project managers who buy, operate and maintain the equipment used in the manufacturing process.
For more information contact Nick Battams on:
Tel: +44 (0)20 8843 8802 Email: email@example.com
Who should exhibit?
Companies involved in any of the activities listed below should consider taking part in the new LABELLING INNOVATIONS focus area.
- Multi-process ink systems
- Label materials, film, sleeves and wraps
- Laser die cutting
- RFID/ smart labels
- Pre-press and plate making
- Labelling machinery
- Multi-substrate & digital presses
Visitors to LABELLING INNOVATIONS come from middle and top management functions and attend to source new products and services. They include final decision makers and influencers such as:
- Owner & CEOs
- Brand managers
- Product managers
- Marketing managers
- Materials purchasers
- Purchasing managers
- Logistics managers
- Packaging engineers & designers
- R&D managers
Here is just a selection of labelling companies which were exhibiting in 2011:
- Clondalkin UK Labels
- Multi Labels
- Denny Brothers (Fix-A-Form labels)
- James Townsend & Sons
- SA Labels
It is important that the entire industry is made aware of activities relating to third parties contacting exhibitors for entries into show guides. Examples include Fairguideand Expo-Guide: