Exhibiting at METALL 2013 is straightforward and profitable!
+ Would you like to meet industry decision makers without wastage?
- easyFairs has collected a huge database containing the contact details of metals industry decision makers – decision makers that easyFairs will invite to visit!
- Only trade professionals are permitted entry to the show.
+ Would you like to meet decision makers from Bavaria, southern Germany and Austria?
- easyFairs’ visitor promotion activities through print and online marketing are focused on this region.
- The show takes place in the New Munich Trade Fair Centre, at the heart of the market.
+ Would you like to participate in a trade show where you know in advance what it will cost?
- The all-in stand packages let exhibitors calculate their entire outlay in advance. After the show: no more invoices from easyFairs!
+ Would you like to have the best spot on the show floor?
- Exhibitors choose their stand locations themselves; that is, they make the decision, not the event organiser. So go ahead and select your favourite stand location! As long as it’s still free, you can have the very best spot on the show floor. Talk to your easyFairs contact about taking a non-binding option for a stand location.
+ Would you like visitors to other trade shows to be able to find your products too? For example, visitors to MAINTENANCE Stuttgart 2013?
- Upon booking their stand, exhibitors get access to their own easyFairs micro-site, where they can upload product news and press releases. This information remains searchable via the “Product search” function on the easyFairs website for over a year – from the moment you book until three months after the show – across all shows, in multiple languages and internationally.
+ Would you like to be able to (finally!) track whether your ads, direct mailings or other promotional activities – and which ones – catch the attention of your customers?
- You’ll get your own personal registration link, which you can modify as you like so that it can be used for different kinds of marketing activities. Afterwards, you’ll be able to see clearly which promotions motivated which customers to pre-register, and which ones actually turned up to the show.
- Exhibitors are given as many guest invitations as they can use, plus a personal visitor registration link that gives them insight into which of their marketing activities were effective in driving visitor registrations and actual visits.
Book your stand now!
Mr David John
Phone: +49 (0)89 127 165 167
Mr Gabriel Both
Phone: +49 (0)89 127 165 161