MAINTEC OFFERS EXCEPTIONAL VALUE WITH ITS ALL-INPACKAGE
easyFairs makes it easy for companies to exhibit with its all-inclusive price for participation, including a complete stand module and marketing tools.
MAINTEC is time & cost-effective: just turn up and do business!
The package includes:
• Stand build (12m²)
• Name board
• 2 spot lights
• 1 twin power point
• One table and 2 chairs
• One literature rack
• Entry in show catalogue
• Unlimited admission tickets
• Inclusion in visitor promotional activity – see below for more information
easyFairs rewards early bookers!
Book your stand early to benefit from significant cost savings AND maximum inclusion in the pre-show visitor marketing campaign.
For more information or to book a stand please contact Jerry Dawson – Sales Manager:
FREE promotion as part of your exhibiting package
By taking part in an easyFairs show, we give you access to a comprehensive suite of highly targeted promotional activities, as well as enabling you to be promoted across the MAINTEC marketing and PR campaign.
We work in close cooperation with prominent trade magazines and industry associations to give the show and its exhibitors the highest profile possible.
easyFairs marketing & PR tools:
- Online catalogue entry via My easyFairs - upload your logo & unlimited company description on your catalogue page. Be contacted pre-show by customers on your catalogue page through our website
- Printed show guide entry
- Buttons/banners for your website
- e-ticket wizard - this enables each exhibitor to modify a html and personalise the content, before sending it to prospective customers
- Press coverage
- Personalised tickets
- Secure mailing service
- Free N200 account - this system allows exhibitors to view exactly who is registering to attend the event via your personal link/code
- Free exhibitor badges
Raise your profile
Sponsorship provides a great means of broadening your competitive edge by improving your company’s image, prestige and credibility.
- PUMPS & VALVES 2013Netherlands, Rotterdam02/10 - 03/10/2013