Endress+Hauser is recognized as a leading supplier of industrial measurement and automation equipment, providing services and solutions for industrial processes all over the world. We offer comprehensive process solutions for flow, level, pressure, analysis, temperature, recording and digital communications across a wide range of industries, optimizing processes in regards to economic efficiency, safety and environmental protection.
Following the successful launch in 1998, we have continually developed Levelflex together with our customers and users. More than 220,000 installed guided radar measuring points bear witness to our competence.
The new Levelflex family opens another chapter in the success story of guided radar. The family comprises eight products - from the standard product for basic applications through to high-performance versions for sophisticated use in high-pressure and high-temperature conditions, complex interface measurement or applications in gases and steams. The Levelflex family facilitates the safe and efficient control of levels and inventories in your application.
Next Level Instrumentation - Levelflex family – the new standard in guided radar instrumentation
The new Levelflex family stands for products which are…
* Hardware and software developed according to SIL IEC 61508
* Consistent implementation of industrial standards
* Ex protection for all hazardous areas
* Continuous adapting evaluation algorithms for the highest degree of safe and precise measurements
* Multi-Echo Tracking: Increased echo rate and analysis as well as automatic suppression of interfering echoes
* FieldCare software for easy and convenient operation
* Intuitive, menu-guided operating concept (on site or via control system) in national languages reduces costs for training, maintenance and operation
* HistoROM: Automatic data backup for instrument settings and measured values facilitates the exchange of electronics without any recalibration
* Simple integration into control or asset management systems
* Exact instrument and process diagnosis to assist fast decisions with clear details concerning necessary remedies
The first Coriolis flowmeter with true 2-wire technology (4…20mA)
By using state-of-the-art low-power electronic components, Endress+Hauser has now succeeded in combining all the advantages of the Coriolis mass flow principal with the benefits of 2-wire technology offering:
* Reduced costs for installation and wiring
* Seamless integration into existing systems
Customer-oriented operating concept
Another outstanding feature of the Promass E 2-wire is its innovative, user-specific and task-orientated operating concept. Operator, maintenance and expert menus can be called up immediately at the touch of a button.
Guided parameterization (using wizards)
takes you through the configuration process simply and effectively with useful 'tool tips' offering additional parameter information. In the event of an error, troubleshooting information is immediately displayed.