Graduation projects from the Brand & Packaging Design course
A supermarket stores an average of 20,000 products. 70% of the consumers decides in-store which product they want to buy. The customer scans 3 or 4 brands per millisecond. A purchase decision lasts 2 or 3 seconds.
- How do you handle this as a brand designer and a packaging designer?
- How do you make your brand recognizable and distinctive?
- How do you create consistent packaging with the parent brand?
- How do you communicate the packaging story in a graphical way of view?
Meaning ... how do you seduce the consumer?
Brand & Packaging Design (stand BP2)
trains students who wish to specialize in the world of brands and packaging. During EMPACK2012, 17 graduation projects from the past academic year will be exhibited for inspiration.
- EMPACK Zwolle 2013Netherlands, Zwolle13/11 - 14/11/2013