Also in categories:
|Packaging machines & technology||Conveyors & transport bands, End of line packaging machines, Packaging lines|
|Coding, labelling, printing systems & technology||Printing technology (offset, flex, digital) & printing software|
Fischbein S.A. belongs to Fischbein LLC, an American company with its main manufacturing site in North Carolina.
The Brussels Headquarters, which were created in 1956, are dealing with the assembling, distribution and marketing of a large range of machines and equipment for Europe, Africa and the Middle East :
• open mouth bag closing machines (for jute, burlap, cotton, paper, multi wall paper, polyethylene, woven or non woven polypropylene, net bag, lined/coated papers and foils, laminates)
• by sewing: portable bag closers, mini sewing systems, sewing heads, industrial sewing systems, high speed sewing systems, dual heads systems
• by hot melt gluing: including a Double Roll Closer equipment and other techniques even for pinch pre-glued bags.
• by sealing: from manual to industrial production. The industrial versions of the brand Saxon close a large variety of bags (PE complex or co-extruded, laminates, with an inner liner,…) by hot air or with bands or radiant (through paper)
• by combined means: combining two of these previous techniques or even applying a reactivated tape over sewing or sealing.
Portable sewing machine model F
1-thread portable sewing machine (stitch type 101) to close all types of bags: paper (single or multi-wall), woven or unwoven polypropylene, nett, polyethylene, burlap, cotton bags of any content.
"SH1000" Hot Air Sealer
Used for the sealing of open-mouth polypropylene and polyethylene bags. The sealer can be mounted on a motorised column and trolley or incorporated into a custom built application.
Industrial Sewing machine model 100
“Low vibration” sewing head, used for plain sewing of every type of open-mouth bags, including paper, woven polypropylene, jute and burlap. Specially suited for nett bags!
thread, crepe, fillercord, needles, oil, ...
Mini-system FTS to close open mouth bags
Fischbein is manufacturer and worldleader of open mouth bag closing machines.
• by sewing
• by hot melt gluing
• by sealing
• by combined means:
- manual production
- semi-automatic production
- automatic production
- high speed production
In its range of combined means, Fischbein recently introduced a new machine: the TOS 3000. This equipment will give you a bag with a strong and siftresistant closure. This is possible with the combination of:
1) tape and sewing: a tape is applied over the top and both sides of the sewn line
2) tape and sealing: a tape is applied over the top and both side of the bag, of which the inner liner is sealed
Content is provided by exhibitors. If you consider any content inappropriate or misleading, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- EMPACK Zwolle 2013Netherlands, Zwolle13/11 - 14/11/2013