How we attract buyers to the show
Promote, promote, promote!
A tailored marketing campaign, involving a multitude of media platforms, will run in trade and national press to communicate to as many potential visitors as possible that SHOP is open for business!
More sectors are being targeted than ever before to widen your potential customer base, and ensure SHOP 2012 is bigger and better than ever! In addition to targeting new visitors, retaining the quality of the SHOP visitor is essential. 84% of our visitors come to the show to BUY; therefore our goal is to raise the number of quality visitors at the show… the decision-makers!
- The endorsement of associations and official bodies within the sector
- A comprehensive trade campaign in Retail News, Checkout Magazine, Shelflife Magazine and Ireland’s Convenience and Forecourt Retailer magazine
- A strategic PR campaign, covering both trade press and national media, to elevate awareness of the show and the involvement of exhibitors
- An online digital campaign involving Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Multiple SHOP e-zines and telemarketing
- A national radio campaign to reach visitors across Ireland – both South & North