Why exhibit at PACKAGING INNOVATIONS Warsaw?
PACKAGING INNOVATIONS Warsaw 2012 is first and foremost a unique opportunity to establish business contacts with budget-holding decision makers from packaging-consumer industries. It's like a sales call in reverse: the customers come to you, so over two intensive days you'll meet hundreds of potential prospects.
- High quality visitors:
Our shows are visited by elite decision makers looking for new products and business partners. These are serious buyers with real budget to spend and concrete investment intentions.
- Level playing field:
Our unified, modular stand concept means that all exhibitors are "created equal": the customer is attracted by the product on offer and not by the decor or the size of the exhibition space.
- The green alternative:
Standardised stands not only reduce show preparation time, they also eliminate the costs associated with stand outfitting. And since we re-use everything (and you can get away with bringing the minimum) these are truly shows with minimal carbon footprint.
- Time and cost-effective:
As intensive two-day sales events, easyFairs shows save time and costs related to business travel and time away from the office not only for you, but for the visitors as well! And, everything you need is ready for you when you arrive: Just turn up and do business!
Young and dynamic, cosmopolitan and confident: Poles continue to reap the rewards of two decades spent restructuring and modernising their economy. Since joining the EU in 2004, Poland’s GDP has consistently grown faster than the Euro zone average –and is still strong despite the world economic crisis.
- According to Poland’s Central Statistical Office, overall 2010 GDP growth was 3.8%
- Estimated 2011 and 2012 growth rates: 3.9% and 4.2%, respectively!
- Poland is one of the largest recipients of foreign direct investment
Warsaw is the country’s capital and largest city (pop. 1.7 million / 2.6 in the conurbation), and generates about 13% of GDP.
- Financial centre of the greater CEE region
- Important consumer test market used as a launch base for new products and packaging concepts
- Over 244,000 registered companies, 98.5% of them private; multinationals include Coca-Cola, Nestlé, Procter & Gamble and Metro Group