INFRASTRUKTUR & KOMMUNALTEKNIK is a meeting place for all who works within infrastructure, this year arranged in Stockholm - making it the perfect point of contact and a business platform in a high-calibre market environment!
- High quality visitors with real purchasing power!
- Sales event – the focus is on doing business
- More deals in fewer days and at lower cost than at traditional trade shows – adding up to a distinct and measurable ROI
- The sector’s most important players are personally invited to the show by phone
- Statistics from previous easyFairs trade shows indicate that 90% of all visitors do business in connection with the trade show
Stockholm lies at the heart of the trade and business routes around the Baltic. It is less than an hour by air from most major cities in this region, hence its continued importance in the region’s commercial and logistics sectors.With a population of 2.5 million, it is the largest metropolitan area and the largest economy in the entire Nordic region.