These important industrial, transport and agricultural centres are all located within a 130 km radius of Zwolle: Amsterdam, Schiphol, Haarlem, Arnhem, Enschede, and Groningen
FOODTECH Zwolle focuses on the geographical North and East of the Netherlands, with an emphasis on the provinces Overijssel, Flevoland, Noord-Holland, Groningen, Drenthe and Friesland.
Why? For example, the provinces of Flevoland, Groningen, Drenthe and Friesland are great producers of agriculture -- one of the pillars of the national economy which accounts for 20% of all exports, comprises about 4,500 companies, and generates 10% of the national GDP (annual turnover approx €50 billion)!
Important sectors in the East Netherlands region (Gelderland and Overijssel) also include food and foodstuffs, as well as life sciences, healthcare, IT and telecommunications, micro- and nanotechnology, high tech mechatronics, metalworking, logistics, chemicals and plastics, mechanical engineering, and electronics.
The province of Noord-Holland is not only a centre of North Sea oil and gas industry, in the southern part you also have the Amsterdam Region, an industrial, trading and financial centre of global importance and home to many regional headquarters and the distribution centres of huge multinationals.
For all involved, easyFairs trade shows are time & cost-effective:
You get everything you need at a fixed price. Upon arrival, everything you need is ready and waiting for you. Just turn up and do business! Regionally organised, easyFairs trade shows are sales events "in the heart of your market". They help you make new business contacts and sell your products and solutions to your target group -- for only a fraction of the price of a 'normal' trade show. They're like a sales visit in reverse: the new customers come to you! easyFairs trade shows also have a minimum impact on the environment!
- Meet hundreds of qualified (potential) customers and partners
- A low, all-inclusive price
- Easily measurable ROI
- Rapid face-to-face contact: just turn up and do business!
- Two days of intensive selling
- Easy to plan, book and participate
At the heart of your market
- Organised regionally – easyFairs takes the show to the buyers and influencers you want to meet
- Specialised and focused – for qualified trade visitors only
- A uniform format across Europe – enabling you to penetrate new markets with minimum risk
The green alternative
- easyFairs is the green alternative: trade shows with minimum carbon footprint.
easyFairs also gives you a complete programme of highly targeted promotional activities. This professional trade show is only for invited visitors, which guarantees high quality footfall. We promote the show through a highly targeted marketing campaign, in close cooperation with prominent trade magazines and user organisations.
Plus, we give you as many invitations as you require and provide a variety of online and traditional communications tools to raise your visibility before, during and after the show.
- easyFairs trade shows are time & cost-effective. You get everything you need from a single supplier and at a fixed price. When you arrive, your stand is ready and waiting for you to do business.
- easyFairs trade shows are sales events “at the heart of the market”. They enable you to develop business contacts and make sales at a fraction of the cost of a normal trade show.
- easyFairs shows are attractive to the key buyers and decision makers you would like to meet because they are focused and regionally organised, minimising demands on visitors’ time.
- Plus, easyFairs is the green alternative: trade shows
with minimum carbon footprint.
TRADESHOWS FOR PEOPLE WHO SIMPLY WANT TO DO BUSINESS!