Why exhibit at FAST FOOD & CAFE 2011? How about these reasons:
- Visitors with budget to spend - 90% of visitors to FASTFOOD & CAFÉ 2009 said they had authority to take purchasing decisions on behalf of their companies
- Sales event – the focus is on doing business
- easyFairs generates clear and measurable ROI: more deals in fewer days, at lower costs than traditional exhibitions
- Statistics from FASTFOOD & CAFÉ 2009 show that 88% of visitors do business as a result of participation in the event
- The industry’s most important visitors are personally invited by phone
- easyFairs works in cooperation with the leading trade magazines and user organisations
Exhibit at the fast food & café sector’s very own meeting place
FASTFOOD & CAFÉ has been held four times before, in Stockholm in 2007 and 2009 and in Malmö in 2008 and 2010. After four great successes FASTFOOD & CAFÉ is now the natural meeting place for the sector. “The best trade fair we have been to” and “high quality visitors” were just a few of the positive comments from exhibitors. This is where exhibitors meet decision-makers from the fast food and café sector, such as owners, purchasing managers, catering managers, restaurant managers etc. McDonalds, MAX Hamburger restaurants, Espresso House, TGI Friday’s, OKQ8, ICA, Statoil and Axfood are just a few examples of chains that send representatives to the trade fair.
Both exhibitors and visitors say that they have finally found the meeting place they have been waiting for. 97% of the visitors at the trade fair in Stockholm said that they will return for 2011’s trade fair.
The next trade fair will be held at Kistamässan - never before has there been such great interest among the exhibitors. So take the chance before it’s too late to book a place at Scandinavia’s biggest meeting place for the fast food and café sector.
- Fast food and health
- Hot trends in the fast food & café sector
- Opportunities on the fast food and coffee shop market
- Future markets
- Success stories in the fast food & café sector
- Restaurants and cafés in commercial environments
Satisfied exhibitors from the trade fair in Stockholm
“An excellent, well organised trade fair. We made many contacts with both new and existing customers. One of the best trade fairs we’ve taken part in!”
Håkan Larsson, Food Service Manager, Abba Seafood AB
“FASTFOOD & CAFÉ concept suited us perfectly, everything went smoothly. All the exhibitors were there on the same terms and the visitors felt comfortable and welcomed. We met plenty of interesting customers, new and old. We will naturally be there for FASTFOOD & CAFÉ in Oslo and Köpenhamn in the autumn, as well as Malmö 2008.”
Dick Björk, Trade Manager, DUNI
“A good trade fair with plenty of high quality visitors and exhibitors. A real success!”
Martin Miver, Key Account Manager, Tingstad