BUSINESS NORTH WEST 2011 will bring together the region’s business community for two days of networking, education and face to face business.
If you are in the process of launching your own business or are an SME business owner or director seeking to take your business on to the next level, then this is the event for you.
Enjoy keynote speakers such as Australian self-made millionaire and Dragons' Den Dragon Richard Farleigh, and Apprentice contestant and local personality Alex Epstein, along with a host of speakers from companies like Kellogg's and Brother UK Ltd.
Don’t miss the opportunity to:
- Explore new products, new ideas and new technology to fuel the growth of your company
- Learn how to improve business processes
- Keep up to date with new products and services
- Learn about new legislation that may affect how you run your business
- Learn how to stay ahead of the competition.
At BUSINESS NORTH WEST you can source products and services from over 150 carefully selected and diverse suppliers in the following focus areas:
Click on focus area above for more information.