M+R 2012 is focused on measurement and control instrumentation. It's an efficient way to get an overview of what's new in this specialised market!
We understand that you're busy but need to stay current on the latest developments in measurement and control techniques, instruments and services.
That's why we've pared this show down to the essentials: relevant specialist exhibitors, conveniently located expert lectures, and restricted admission -- for trade professionals only, but then it's free! All this on a compact exhibition floor with human-scale stands (so you don't have to walk your feet off to see it all).
So, if you need to make new business contacts and source new suppliers in this area, and you don't have all month to do it, at M+R 2012 you can quickly discover the latest trends and developments in:
- Analytical instrumentation: concentration determination, corrosion analysers, particle analysers, particle counters, density meters, electrical conductivity meters, gas analysers, online analysis, pH meters, remote monitoring, sampling, temperature meters, thermal conductivity meters, accessories, combustion meters, viscosity meters, humidity meters, gas detectors, energy meters
- Measuring instruments - non analytical: pressure, flow, weight, load cells, level, oscilloscopes, temperature
- Valves: actuated valves, control valves, sampling valves, safety valves
- Test gauges: test gauges - hardware, test gauges - software, standards, test systems, calibration - pressure, calibration - temperature
- Industrial installation technology and equipment: industrial panel construction, housing concepts, cabling systems & connection methods, switching devices & sockets, relays & electronic components
- Services: calibration - validation, engineering, federations - associations, maintenance, standardisation & certification, technical publications - trade press, training, scientific centers